Police Recruitment; Have You Been Searching On How To Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020, Here is Everything That You Need to Know on How to Apply for N.P.F. recruitment.
Requirement Needed For Police Recruitment
Below are things One Need to obtained while seeking or applying for police job:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigerian.
- The applicant most have their guarantor’s form by any 2 of Traditional Rulers, Military Office not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, Magistrate, Police Office not below the of CSP, Local Government Chairman, Head Of Educational Institutional attended, Career civil servant not below the rank of grade level 12.
- You should have 5 credit passes in your O’Level result including English language and Mathematics (it can be WAEC, NECO or GCE)
- The applicant most not less than 19 nor more than 25 years of age.
- Education: applicants must be in possession of a secondary school leaving certificate.
- Physical Fitness: the applicant most be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- In the case of female candidate, she must be certified by a Government Medical Office as not being pregnant.
- The female candidates most be unmarried (single)
- Height: For men; most not be less than 5 feet 9 inches (5′ 9′) in height. For women; most not be less than 5 feet 4 inches (5′ 4′) in height.
- Chest measurement: Candidate most not have a chest measurement of not less than 34 inches when expanded, and having an expansion not less than 2 inches (only for men)
- Character: the candidate most be of good character and most not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
NB: There is no exact date officially declared by the Nigeria Police Recruitment Board as the date when the registration will commence. Also there is no date for the deadline, when the form is out.
How to Apply For Police Recruitment 2020
This steps below will give you a guideline on how to apply for police recruitment.
- The applicant should go to cyber cafe. Then go to the registration portal=psc.gov.ng. or you can as the owner to help you do it.
- The candidate should print out the form in other to fill it together with the guarantors form.
- After the candidate has filled the form with his guarantors will his own part , make sure you are qualified then go back to the portal mentioned above and follow the next steps for the registration. Wish you all the best in the recruitment process.